There is loads to do this weekend in Dayton and here’s what I’m looking forward too:
- First Friday – always fun
- Zoot presents The Hobbit – a theater company that focuses on puppetry and masks doing The Hobbit…yes, please
- Midwest Outdoor Experience – I’m usually indoorsy but I’ll make an exception because it looks awesome
- Balloon Glow at Carillon Park – First of all, it’s FREE. Second of all, it sounds so romantic, I’m all aglow:
At sunset, watch five hot air balloons light up the sky…
I’m sure there is more* and if you know of anything else going on, please share in the comments!
* Dayton Music Fest – My friend invited me to check out Ruckus Roboticus at the Trolley Stop this weekend and I realized it’s apart of Dayton Music Fest. Dayton Music Fest shines a spotlight on Dayton’s indie music scene and there’s a lot of bands playing, so take a look at the schedule and see some shows
P.S. The photo above is of Brim’s amazing penny counter and I helped make it happen. Go check it out for yourself and get your hat on!